COVID19 Update: We are taking a break from hosting short term stays and look forward to welcoming guests again in 2021.
The fully self-contained three bedroom cottage offers spacious accommodation in a leafy, fully fenced garden setting in a quiet, central location. The front deck is the perfect place to enjoy your morning coffee.
Sleeps five: 1 x master queen, 1 x twin room and 1 x single room.
Exclusively yours whether one or five people stay.
Centrally located in town, only 50 metres from the Botanic Walkway which links guests to the town centre and the iconic Australian Stockman’s Hall of Fame, QANTAS Founders Museum and School of the Air.
* Three bedrooms, with quality, cotton linen, cotton blankets and doonas provided
* Large kitchen/living area
* Fully equipped kitchen with microwave
* Nespresso Coffee Machine
* Daikin reverse cycle split system air conditioning
* Flat screen TV with DVD player
* Second flat screen TV in single bedroom
* Gas BBQ and outdoor dining
* Bathroom with large walk in shower and separate toilet
* Laundry with front loader washing machine and clothes line at rear of the cottage
* Secure, enclosed yard with large grassed shady rear garden
* Located minutes from Longreach’s main street and Botanic Walkway
* Highchair available for your use
There are split system Daikin air conditioners throughout the cottage; in the main bedroom, twin bedroom and living/dining/kitchen space. The third bedroom has a fan and is also cooled from the air conditioner in the main living space.
There is no off street parking however you can park your car on the street in the front of the cottage, under a lovely shady tree. The cottage is located in a very quiet street with minimal traffic. Longreach is a very safe town with a near zero crime rate.
To book call Tanya or Greg on 0474 077 298 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow along with us on instagram @coopersoncassowary